Here is some information on how to get from the AIRPORT to the HOTEL.
Driving by taxis for 1 km costs around 0.75 lv (between 06:00 – 22:00 o’clock) and 0.85 lv (between 22:00 – 06:00 o’clock). The price may vary slightly because it depends on the company. Please don’t use the taxi if the driver refuses to turn the taxi-meter on and always look at the price for 1 km (there is a sticker with the price on the back doors of every taxi). You can find below licensed taxi companies with their contacts which can make your transfer more comfortable. The easiest way to order taxi will be to use the stop that you can find near to the entrance of arrival sector. Triumf Taxi are partners of the airport and have a manned service desk (if by some chance there are not cars waiting on the outside)
- Triumf taxi: +359 879 644 444; +359 882 644 444; +359 898 644 444; +359 877 644 444; or you can order online at http://triumftaxi.com/en/
- Omega trans: +359 878 388 888; +359 888 388 888; +359 898 388 888 or you can order online at http://omegataxivarna.com/
- Hippo taxi: +359 876 344 444; +359 899 344 444; +359 883 344 444 or you can order online at https://hippotaxi.bg/bg/
- TAXISTARS: you can check online and to download the application for ordering your taxi at http://taxistars.net/en/taxi-network/varna.php
When you stand with your back to arrivals at the airport and look forward you will see this view. On the photo on your left side is the taxi stop and a little bit further to the centre, you will find a bus stop from which you can catch bus number 409 to the hotel.
- You can check when your bus will come in a real time at https://www.varnatraffic.com/en/Line/Routes/409. Please on be careful of pickpockets, especially on stops (as every tourist city, we also have some 🙁 )
- You need to get off on stop Travel, Golden Sands (Travel Zlatni Piyasaci) – https://varnatraffic.com/en/Station/Index/273
- From there it is less than 10 minutes walk to the hotel – Google Maps link here http://bit.ly/bus-stop-to-melia